Degafloor Ltd. is totally dedicated to the development and supply of innovative fast curing resin solutions. The methyl methacrylate MMA resin flooring systems we supply today, have been developed over many years to offer unrivalled performance in today’s demanding environment.
All of our resins are sourced from our partner Röhm (formerly Evonik Industries) who are a leading manufacturer of bulk MMA resins and speciality acrylics (engineered solutions for specific market needs). The resins we currently use reflect Evonik Industries’ 40+ years experience in the supply of MMA resin flooring to the flooring industry.
Many resin flooring companies offer MMA resin, however, it is important to consider the quality of each type of MMA. The heritage and quality of Degafloor MMA resin flooring begin with the world-class manufacturer:
- Röhm are fully backwards integrated which allows them to offer:
- Consistent quality
- Unrivalled technical expertise
- Total control over product integrity
- All Degafloor systems and technical solutions are rigorously tested and approved by Röhm prior to release to the open market. As such, system failure is virtually unheard of.
- Evonik Industries developed and manufacture Plexiglas® – also derived from MMA technology. As such Degafloor flooring systems share many of the performance benefits of this well known and highly regarded construction material.
- All other system components supplied by Degafloor come from world-class suppliers, many of whom manufacture bespoke products for Degafloor that have been jointly developed, with Röhm’s assistance, to deliver the highest possible system integrity.
- Degafloor supplies only fast curing (predominantly MMA) resin systems and does not offer technologies over which we have little control and limited expertise. Many other MMA suppliers have added an MMA offering to their existing portfolio of epoxy and polyurethane systems, but few truly understand the product like Degafloor or have the supply chain strength to deliver outstanding systems and customer solutions.
- Degafloor only supplies materials to a select group of Approved Installers who have the skills and experience to complete installations to the highest standard.
No other fast curing resin flooring company has the resource, heritage, support and product integrity we can offer, making Degafloor the risk free, best value solution available.