Degaflex Roofing System
Degaflex MMA waterproofing system for use in flat roofing and roofing repairs
The Degaflex Roofing System is a fast curing, high-performance methyl methacrylate (MMA) waterproofing system for use in flat roofing and roofing repairs.
Degaflex is Fire Resistant to BS 476 Part 3 EXT.F.AB. Degaflex encapsulates fibreglass chop strand matting to produce a flexible, yet very strong, water-resistant and fire-retardant membrane.
Each layer of the system cures within 30 minutes allowing the complete system to be fully cured in less than 2 hours.
Curable at low temperatures
Its ability to cure at temperatures as low as 5°C allows for quick repairs throughout the year.
Degaflex also has slip resistance properties meaning it may also be included for walkways and access areas.
If you like this, take a look at our Degafill Permanent Pothole Repair Solution.
- Rapid installation – fully cured within 2 hours
- Tailored slip-resistant finishes
- Exceptional bond to a wide range of substrates
- Seamless and impermeable surface without pinholes or air bubbles
- Exceptional resistance to chemical and physical attack
- Fire Resistant to BS 476 Part 3
- Abrasion resistance - Weight loss < 3000 mg
- Permeability to CO2 - SD > 50 m
- Water vapour permeability - Class III
- Capillary absorption and permeability to water - W < 0.1 kg / (m2 x h 0.5)
- Resistance to severe chemical attack - Reduction in hardness < 50%
- Impact resistance - Class I
- Adhesion strength by pull of test - ≥ 2.0 N/mm 2
- Reaction to fire - BS 476 Part 3:- EXT.F.AB