Cleaning equipment and products for industrial and commercial floor maintenance
At Degafloor, we provide the highest-quality fast-curing resin flooring systems for various industrial and commercial clients. We work with professional and experienced resin floor contractors across the UK, to provide you with an exceptional installation service.
But our service doesn’t end there. We’ve created a range of versatile and robust cleaning products to ensure your floors stay in the best possible condition for years to come. We’ve got floor cleaning solutions for all kinds of floors. Whether you’ve got vinyl, resin, concrete carpet, (and everything in between), we’ve got you covered.
Heavy-Duty Wet Vacuums (30/60 litre)
Our Heavy Duty Wet Vacuums are stable and robust floor-cleaning machines. These vacuums feature powerful water suction and come in two tank sizes. They are suitable for use over a wide range of flooring, including Degafloor resin floors.
Benefits of the Heavy-Duty Wet Vacuums:
- Option of 30l or 60l tank size
- Comes with a powerful 2.5m suction hose
- Easy to use
- Suitable for a range of flooring types
Degafloor Eco-Clean is a full-spectrum cleaning solution that is effective on all surfaces. It is suitable for all our Degafloor resin flooring systems, stainless steel machinery, food processing equipment and slip-resistant flooring.
Benefits of the Degafloor Eco-Clean:
- Certified food safe by Campden BRI
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous
- Eco-safe and sustainable
- Compliant with EU food safety regulations
- No VOCs or fumes
- Reduces cleaning time by up to 50%
The DegaWash Range
Our range of DegaWash machines are hard-wearing and easy to use. We developed these machines to maintain your floors without the use of harmful chemicals. The DegaWash flooring machines use water and powerful scrubbing to achieve industrial cleaning results and maintain your floor for y
Benefits of the DegaWash range
- Tough, robust machines
- Lithium battery-run option for 60 minutes of wireless cleaning
- Option of 250mm, or 350mm corded machines
- No harmful chemicals
- Used on a range of flooring, including carpet, resin, tiles and timber
Our Swift95 machine is a micro scrubber and dryer, perfect for cleaning narrow areas and popular for use in hotels, schools, offices and retail units. It is compact, with foldable handles, making storage and transport a breez
Benefits of the Swift95:
- Corded or battery-operated options
- Easy to store, use and service
- Compact for cleaning tighter spaces
- Two tank system
The Maxey floor cleaning solution is perfect for all your mid-size cleaning needs. With both Eco and Silent modes, this machine is great for cleaning in sound-sensitive areas and over longer periods.
Benefits of the Maxey:
- Easy access to the tank
- Tool-free squeegee blade removal
- LCD display for easy training and operation
- Ergonomic handle design]
- Adjustable handle
- Corded or battery-operated options
The Emex is a battery-powered, low-sound floor cleaning solution. This high-performance scrubbing and drying machine is fast and accurate. It uses a curved squeegee system to guarantee clean, dry floors every time.
Benefits of the Emex:
- Compact and easy to manoeuvre
- Lightweight and cordless
- Environmentally friendly detergent mixing system
- Ergonomic handle design
Our Crusader mini ride-on scrubber dryer is an essential product for larger spaces. With an excellent battery life and large tank capacity, it gives you the power to clean 5,000m2. The automatic braking system makes for easy and comfortable manoeuvring.
Benefits of the Crusader:
- Integrated on-board charger
- 73-litre recovery tank
- Cleans a range of flooring including, vinyl, resin, sealed wood, marble and concrete
- Low sound levels
- Robust, hardwearing design
- User-friendly dashboard
For more details about each product in our range of DegaClean floor cleaning solutions, download our brochure today.
To enquire about a demonstration Contact Us.