Degafill Permanent Pothole Repair
Permanent pothole repair solutions for all car parks, roads and highways
Degafill is an ultra-fast curing, permanent pothole repair solution for driveways, car parks, roads and highways provided in kit form.
Based on high-performance methyl methacrylate (MMA) resin, Degafill bonds chemically to the existing asphalt or tarmac and is fully curable and trafficable within just 20 minutes. It provides unrivalled strength and durability and is used by thousands every week.
Degafill permanent pothole repair kits are suitable for all roads and footpaths offering outstanding durability, excellent skid resistance and the flexibility required for harsh weather conditions and temperature changes throughout the year.
It’s manufactured from technologically advanced methyl methacrylate (MMA) resin, this cold applied solution offers an ultra-fast cure time and is suitable for repairs within asphalt substrates without the need to prime or cut back.
What makes Degafill so unique to other products is that it does not require any heavy petrol-driven equipment or machinery as it is cold-cured and fully cures within 20 minutes and will eliminate the need to refill potholes year after year as the permanent pothole repair solution is designed to last. Each kit comes even comes with a 5-year warranty.
The Degafill pothole repair solution withstands the inevitable thermal movement of road surfaces throughout the year without compromising the strength and integrity of the bond to the surrounding area.
How to use the Degafill kit
Whatever the weather, whatever the size of pothole – it will be fixed in 4 simple steps and fully trafficable within 20 minutes after completion:
- Remove all loose materials by brush or compressed air (area doesn’t need to be 100% dry to work)
- Mix the Degafill pothole repair kit components together in the bucket provided
- Pour the mixture in and smooth out
- Sprinkle additional aggregates on top if required
To enquire about a free demonstration Contact Us.
Download the Degafill™ Datasheet here.
- Permanent pothole repair solution – no need to fix again year after year
- Fully cured within 20 minutes making it ready for full traffic with a quick turnaround
- No need to prime, minimal preparation, outstanding longevity, no need to cut back (which makes the hole even bigger)
- Cold applied – none of the health and safety issues associated with hot trades – no big vehicles required and minimised environmental impact
- Incredibly strong chemical bond to asphalt and concrete- meaning no need to prime/ minimal preparation required
- Covered by a 5-year warranty
- Minimum tools required, no need to compact
- Available in bulk and kit form
- Crack-free performance and colour stability all year round- it even works with road salts
- Totally impervious and will not suffer freeze/thaw damage
- Excellent UV light and thermal resistance
- Weather-proof – will not suffer freeze/thaw damage
You can learn more about this product including how to purchase it on it’s dedicated website www.Degafill.com
- Car parks