Long lasting resin concrete seal
The Degafloor Seal System (S) is a mono-coloured decorative concrete seal system used to create a chemical and scratch-resistant dust seal for new and existing concrete floors.
Available in both a smooth finish and a slip-resistant finish, the Seal System can be achieved through the broadcasting of quartz aggregate, poly bead or aluminium oxide. As with all Degafloor MMA systems, the Seal System is a fully encapsulated system. An incredibly durable, Seal System is ideal for areas where colour differentiation and demarcation between areas are important and where physical and chemical resistance may be required.
The ultra-fast cure time and overall performance characteristics of the Degafloor Seal System make it the ideal choice for delivering a chemical and scratch-resistant dust seal for new and existing concrete floors, structures and surfaces.
How to use the Concrete Seal
The Concrete Seal System is roller applied onto the prepared substrate in three stages: primer, body coat, and a protective seal coat. It’s then laid at approximately 0.3-0.8mm thick making the concrete seal system suitable for medium-duty areas.
Resin flooring installers
- Rapid installation – concrete seal can be fully cured in two hours at temperatures down to -30°C
- Exceptional bond to existing subfloors
- Seamless and impermeable surface without pinholes or air bubbles
- Exceptional resistance to physical and chemical attack
- Tailored decorative slip-resistant finishes
- Resistant to UV light, weathering and temperatures up to 80°C
- Light-medium duty, dry production areas
- Warehousing and distribution
This roller-applied resin concrete seal is available in a wide range of standard colours, perfect for creating a statement and using to separate different areas. Bespoke colours to match branding, interior design schemes or existing flooring are also available upon request.