Full Broadcast Heavy Duty System
Heavy duty industrial flooring
When it comes to heavy duty industrial flooring, it doesn’t get any better than the Degafloor Full Broadcast Heavy Duty (FB HD) System which is 50% more hard-wearing than our standard Full Broadcast System.
Full Broadcast Heavy Duty industrial flooring is an extremely robust methyl methacrylate (MMA) resin screed, specifically designed for areas that are continually exposed to high levels of machinery, robotics, heavy loads, or constant mechanical process.
Full Broadcast Heavy Duty industrial flooring features a highly textured surface, slip-resistant surface with high abrasion resistance – this is achieved with a full broadcast of quartz and aluminium oxide mix. The system is finished with a seal coat that fully encapsulates the system.
As with all Degafloor resin flooring systems, FB HD is ultra-fast curing – with a full chemical cure in just 2 hours.
The resin flooring system
The Full Broadcast Heavy Duty System is installed onto the prepared substrate in three simple steps; primer, body coat mixed with quartz aggregate and aluminium oxide and a protective seal coat. Laid at 4-6mm thick, the Full Broadcast Heavy Duty System is suitable for Heavy Duty to Very Heavy Duty areas.
Resin flooring installers
Degafloor has a UK-wide network of Approved Installers who are highly trained and experienced in Degafloor MMA. One of our Approved Installers who specialise in resin flooring is The National Flooring Company, however, we advise our clients to get in touch as there may be someone else more suited to your needs that we can recommend.
If you want to learn more, you can take a look at some of our product videos here.
- Tailored decorative and slip resistant finishes
- Typically laid at 4-6mm thick
- Rapid installation – fully cured within 2 hours at temperatures down to -30°C
- Exceptional bond to a wide range of substrates
- Suitable for Very Heavy Duty areas
- Seamless and impermeable surface without pinholes or air bubbles
- Laid in three stages – primer, bodycoat and a protective seal
- The ideal specification for areas which are continually exposed to high levels of machinery, heavy loads or mechanical process
- Exceptionally hygienic and easy to clean – a totally seamless finish without joints or grout lines
- Excellent resistance to UV light, physical and chemical attack and temperatures of up to 80°c
- Food and drink production
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Production areas with use of robotics
- Loading bays and extremely busy warehouse facilities
Degafloor’s Full Broadcast Heavy Duty System creates a seamless finish for areas where heavy duty industrial flooring is essential. Available in 5 popular colours including greys, reds and yellow.