Potholes can be dangerous, especially if left untreated, and a pothole patch repair solution should be applied to the affected area as soon as possible to put a stop to any further damage to the area, or harm to the public.
The Degafill™ pothole patch repair kit is easy to use and effective in a short amount of time. Please see below for a brief list of reasons why you should use Degafill™ for all of your pothole patch repair needs:
- Ultra-fast curing – trafficable within 20 minutes
- Permanent solution – no need to repair or complete pothole patch work again year after year
- Covered by a 5-year warranty
- Cold applied – none of the health and safety issues associated with hot trades – no big vehicles and minimised environmental impact
- Strong chemical bond to asphalt and concrete
- No need to prime, minimal preparation, outstanding longevity, no need to cut back (which makes the hole even bigger)
- Minimum tools required, no need to compact; available in bulk and kit form
- Crack-free performance and colour stability all year round
- Totally impervious
- Excellent UV light and thermal resistance
- Weather-proof – will not suffer freeze/thaw damage
For more detailed information, including how you can purchase your own Degafill pothole repair kit, please visit its own dedicated website www.Degafill.com.
To enquire about a free demonstration Contact Us.
Download the Degafill™ Datasheet here.