Quartz Trowelled System
Hardwearing MMA flooring system
The Degafloor Quartz Trowelled (QT) System is a heavy duty decorative methyl methacrylate (MMA) screed that’s trowel-applied and fast curing. It’s ideal for demanding environments that require a decorative finish.
The QT System uses quartz aggregate within clear resin binders within the bodycoat, creating MMA flooring which looks great and delivers outstanding performance. Both the QT and QTA systems are trowel-applied, making them ideal for use onto ramps or when creating falls to drainage.
The lightly textured, decorative finish and superb durability of the QT System make it an ideal specification for pubs and clubs, corridors and other demanding dry areas.
The resin flooring system
Quartz Trowelled MMA flooring is installed onto the prepared substrate in three stages; primer, bodycoat mixed with quartz aggregate (trowel applied) and a protective seal coat. Laid at 4-6mm thick, the Quartz Trowelled System is suitable for Medium to Heavy Duty areas.
For a heavy duty methyl methacrylate flooring with a slip resistant finish, Degafloor’s Quartz Trowelled with Aggregate (QTA) System is an ideal specification. QTA has the same visual appeal as the Quartz Trowelled System but with quartz aggregate both within and broadcasted on top of the bodycoat.
Resin flooring installers
Degafloor have a UK-wide network of Approved Installers who are highly trained and experienced in Degafloor MMA flooring.
- Rapid installation – fully cured within 2 hours at temperatures down to -30°C
- Exceptional bond to existing subfloors
- Seamless and impermeable surface without pinholes or air bubbles
- Tailored decorative slip resistant finishes
- Typically laid at 4-6mm thick
- Ultra-fast curing
- Suitable for Medium to Heavy Duty areas
- Laid in three stages – primer, bodycoat and a protective seal
- The ideal specification for dry, demanding areas
- Exceptionally hygienic and easy to clean – a totally seamless finish without joints or grout lines
- Excellent resistance to physical and chemical attack
- Resistant to UV light, weathering and temperatures up to 80°C
- Pubs and clubs
- Custodial and prisons
- Dry stock rooms
- Warehousing and distribution facilities
Degafloor’s Quartz Trowelled MMA flooring system is available in a wide range of standard colours. Bespoke mixes to match branding, interior design schemes or existing flooring are also available upon request.