Top Deck Car Park System
Top Deck Car Park Solution by Degafloor
The Degafloor Top Deck Car Park System is designed specifically for top decks of multi-storey car parks. It offers outstanding flexibility to create a highly durable, waterproof finish. Manufactured from technically advanced methyl methacrylate resin, this cold-applied system offers outstanding durability, flexibility and resistance to extreme operating conditions as noted by the British Parking Association car parks can be subjected to.
Suitable for both asphalt and concrete substrates.
National Flooring features further photos and information about the four types of car park solution that Degafloor manufactures and what product is most suitable for its intended environment.
We also supply a 5-year Warranty pothole repair product, Degafill, which is designed for repairs within the asphalt and is proud to announce its HAPAS certification. This can be purchased from the Degafloor shop. Please take a look at our video showing how easy the Degafill kit is to use.
All substrates must be clean, dry and free from contamination. Concrete substrates must be capable of accepting a resin finish and this is best achieved by mechanical means (shot blasting, planing or diamond grinding).
Concrete substrates may require priming using Degafloor 112 primer applied at approx. 0.4kg/m2 (always conduct a bond test to test the suitability of substrate).
Asphalt substrates do not require separate priming.
The Degafloor Top Deck Car Park system cures fully within just 1-hour of installation (both chemically and physically). The cure time remains unaffected at temperatures down to 0oC.
Excellent resistance to fuels, engine oils and road salts.
Available pack sizes
Resin flooring installers
Degafloor have a UK-wide network of Approved Installers who are highly trained and experienced in the Degafloor Top Deck Car Park Solution.
- Rapid installation, minimal disruption
- Cures within just 1 hour of installation
- Outstanding durability
- Can be cold-applied- no health and safety issues associated with hot trades, no big vehicles, minimised environmental impact
- Excellent skid resistance that can be tailored to deliver specific requirements
- UV resistance that provides crack-free performance and colour stability
- Incredibly strong bond to concrete and asphalt substrates
- Exceptional durability and performance
- Superb thermal stability with no softening/degradation during summer months, and flexibility in winter months
- Flexible warranty options are available
- Car park top decks
- Exposed parking deck environments
The Top Deck Car Park Solution by Degafloor is available in the following colours: