Intermediate Deck Car Park System
Intermediate Deck Car Park Solution by Degafloor
Our standard Intermediate Deck Car Park system provides industry-leading performance and is ideal for intermediate decks (of multi-storey car parks) and all other loading bay / general parking areas.
It’s predicted in a recent attitude survey by the British Parking Association (BPA), that car parks (especially multi-story ones) are set to be on the rise with the public interviewed noting a struggle to find suitable parking when home and away.
Manufactured from technically advanced methyl methacrylate resin, this cold-applied system offers outstanding durability, flexibility and resistance to extreme operating conditions. The optional single-layer application offers unrivalled speed of installation and value. Degafloor’s Intermediate Deck Car Park is suitable for external use onto both concrete and asphalt substrates.
National Flooring features further photos and information about the four types of car park solution that Degafloor manufactures and what product is most suitable for its intended environment.
We also supply a 5-year Warranty pothole repair product, Degafill, which is designed for repairs within asphalt which is currently going through the HAPAS process. This can be purchased from the Degafloor shop.
All substrates must be clean, dry and free from contamination. Concrete substrates must be capable of accepting a resin finish and this is best achieved by mechanical means (shot blasting, planing or diamond grinding).
Concrete substrates may require priming using Degafloor 112 primer applied at approx. 0.4kg/m2 (always conduct a bond test to test the suitability of substrate).
Asphalt substrates do not require separate priming.
Degafloor’s Heavy Duty Car Park Solution cures fully within just 1-hour of installation (both chemically and physically). The cure time remains unaffected at temperatures down to 0oC.
Excellent resistance to fuels, engine oils and road salts.
Available pack sizes
Resin flooring installers
Degafloor have a UK-wide network of Approved Installers who are highly trained and experienced in the Degafloor Heavy Duty Car Park Solution.
- Rapid installation, minimal disruption
- Cures within just 1 hour of installation
- Outstanding durability- based on resins used in highway applications
- Can be cold-applied- no health and safety issues associated with hot trades, no big vehicles, minimised environmental impact
- Excellent skid resistance
- UV resistance that provides crack-free performance and colour stability
- Incredibly strong bond to concrete and asphalt substrates
- Exceptional durability and performance
- Excellent chemical and road salt resistance
- Intermediate multi storey car park decks
- Basement car parks
- Maintenance yards / hangars
- Loading bay
- General parking areas
The Degafloor Intermediate Deck Car Park solution can be purchased in the following colour options: