Heavy Duty Car Park System
Heavy Duty Car Park Solution by Degafloor
A heavy-duty system designed specifically to handle the unique demands of ramps and turning circles where enhanced grip is required and where ‘wheel scrubbing’ can result in failure of standard systems. Manufactured from technically advanced methyl methacrylate resin, this cold applied system offers outstanding durability, flexibility, and resistance to extreme operating conditions. Suitable for both asphalt and concrete substrates.
National Flooring features further photos and information about the four types of car park solution that Degafloor manufactures and what product is most suitable for its intended environment.
We also supply a 5-year Warranty pothole repair product, Degafill, which is designed for repairs within asphalt which is currently going through the HAPAS process. This can be purchased from the Degafloor shop.
All substrates must be clean, dry and free from contamination. Concrete substrates must be capable of accepting a resin finish and this is best achieved by mechanical means (shot blasting, planing or diamond grinding).
Concrete substrates may require priming using Degafloorprimer applied at approx. 0.4kg/m2 (always conduct a bond test to test the suitability of substrate). Asphalt substrates do not require separate priming.
Degafloor Heavy Duty Car Park Solution cures fully within just 1-hour of installation (both chemically and physically). The cure time remains unaffected at temperatures down to 0oC.
Excellent resistance to fuels, engine oils and road salts.
Available pack sizes
Resin flooring installers
Degafloor have a UK-wide network of Approved Installers who are highly trained and experienced in the Degafloor Heavy Duty Car Park Solution.
- Rapid installation, minimal disruption
- Cures within just 1 hour of installation
- Outstanding durability
- Uses ultra-hard aggregates
- Can be cold-applied- no health and safety issues associated with hot trades, no big vehicles, minimised environmental impact
- Excellent skid resistance that can be tailored to deliver specific requirements
- UV resistance that provides crack-free performance and colour stability
- Incredibly strong bond to concrete and asphalt substrates
- Exceptional durability and performance
- Superb thermal stability with no softening/degradation during summer months, and flexibility in winter months
- Excellent chemical and road salt resistance
- Car park ramps
- Car park turning areas
- Ferry terminal ramps
The Degafloor Heavy Duty Car Park solution is available in the following colours: