Deep Fill Repair Mortar
Degafloor's Deep Fill Repair Mortar
Based on advanced fast-curing resin technology, Degafloor’s Deep Fill Repair Mortar has been developed to fill and repair deep holes quickly (from 5 mm up to 300 mm in depth in one layer) and for creating falls*. It offers much greater flexibility than traditional rigid concrete repair mortars, making it suitable for both internal and external use.
Degafloor Deep Fill Repair Mortar Cure Times
Degafloor Deep Fill Repair Mortar cures fully within just 1 hour of installation (both chemically and physically).
The cure time remains unaffected at temperatures down to 5°C, may also be installed at temperatures -20oC, with the addition of an accelerator.
The Deep Fill Repair Mortar provides excellent chemical resistance to acids, oils, alkalines, salts, cleaning agents and foodstuffs making it suitable for many hardwearing environments such as factories, restaurants, garages and healthcare establishments
Available pack sizes of the Deep Fill Repair Mortar kit:
- Resin component – 25 kg containers and 190 kg steel drums
- Pre-formulated bulk mixes – 23 and 25 kg depending on the depth of repair.
- Hardener – 100-gramme bags or 25 kg boxes
How to use the deep fill repair mortar
All substrates must be clean, dry and free from contamination, i.e. dust, dirt, oil, laitance, curing compounds and other contaminants.
The substrate should be capable of accepting a resin finish and this is best achieved by mechanical means (shot blasting, planning or diamond grinding) although this may not always be possible due to the size and shape of the area to be repaired.
If surface preparation is not practical, please complete a bond test to check whether strong adhesion can be achieved.
The substrate should be primed using the appropriate Degafloor primer applied at approx. 0.4-0.5 kg per square metre.
When priming ensure any edges are also primed.
Store below 25°C and protect against direct sunlight.
Resin flooring installers
Degafloor has a UK-wide network of Approved Installers who are highly trained and experienced in Degafloor Deep Fill Repair Mortar.
We also supply a 5-year Warranty pothole repair product, Degafill, which is designed for repairs within the asphalt and is currently going through the HAPAS process. This can be purchased from the Degafloor shop.
- Ultra fast cure time of 1 hour- rapid installation, minimal disruption
- Single layer repairs up to 300 mm making it fast and highly cost effective
- Exceptional bond to most substrates and surfaces providing crack-free performance
- More flexible than traditional repair mortars
- Ideal for low temperature areas
- Slump free placement
- Ideal for creating falls and ramps (shuttering may be required)
- Rapid repair of deep holes and areas of substrate damage
- Repairs where substrate movement / shrinkage may occur
- Repairs in environments subject to thermal cycling
- Drain, man hole and inspection cover installation
- Creating ramps and falls*