Pothole Repair Kit Quick Facts
The Degafill™ pothole repair solution is trusted by many organisations and comes with a 5-year guarantee. If you’re still unsure if it’s the product for you, take a look at our ‘quick facts’ below…
- Fully cured and trafficable within 20 minutes of installation.
- No need to repair the pothole year after year.
- Incredibly strong bond to asphalt so there is no need to prime or cut back which means minimal preparation is required.
- Totally impervious so it will not suffer freeze/thaw damage and failure.
- Exceptional chemical resistance which means it is suitable for use with road salts.
- Cold applied so no health and safety issues associated with hot trades and minimal environmental impact.
- Pothole maintenance can be carried out day or night with no disturbances as the use of machinery is not required.
- Superb thermal and UV light resistance to the pothole repair kit so no softening or degradation all year round.
- Minimal materials for installation and minimum tools are required so no need to compact.
- Crack-free performance and colour stability all year round.
- All this is covered within the pothole repair kit with a 5-year warranty.
The pothole kit is suitable for all roads and footpaths. Degafill offers outstanding durability, excellent skid resistance and the flexibility required for harsh weather conditions and temperature fluctuations throughout the year.
You can comfortably fill your pothole once with the knowledge it will not require further maintenance.
For more detailed information, including how you can purchase your own Degafill pothole repair kit, please visit its own dedicated website www.Degafill.com.
Download the Degafill™ Datasheet here.
Take a look at our video to see how the Degafill™ pothole repair kit works, or view our other product and installation videos on our YouTube channel.
If you’re still unsure and require a free demonstration or would simply like to learn more about Degafill™ or any other products Degafloor offers, our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions you may have, simply Contact Us.