Degafill is a pothole repair kit that can be unboxed, used and cured in 20 minutes and ready for road traffic within 20 further minutes. It’s designed and created by Degafloor who are experts in flooring solutions and have trained numerous teams on how to safely and effective repair potholes with the Degafill pothole repair kit.
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers for the Degafill pothole repair kit:
- What is Degafill?
Degafill is a unique rapid curing, MMA-based product, provided in kit form to provide a permanent pothole repair solution in under 20 minutes.
- How long does the pothole kit last?
The pothole kits come with a 5-year warranty, which means the pothole won’t need to be repaired year after year.
- How fast does it cure?
It takes 20 minutes to cure and is trafficable in 20 minutes.
- What is the coverage?
1sm at 11mm deep.
- Can it be laid in the rain?
Yes, it can. We advise sweeping out the hole with any water in, but any excess water left in the hole will steam off as our product heats up to 45 degrees whilst curing.
- Do you need to prime on Asphalt before using the pothole kits?
No need for priming.
- Is Degafill a hot or cold-applied solution?
It is a cold-applied solution within Asphalt substrates without the need to prime or cut back.
- What is the pothole repair kit suitable for?
It’s suitable for Highways, Carparks, Footpaths, Ironwork, Minor carriageways, private driveways, High traffic junctions and bridge repair works.
- Can you add more aggregate to bulk out the pothole kit?
No, you can’t as this will not be covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Where can I buy the Degafill pothole kits from?
Degafill permanent pothole repair kits are available to buy in our online shop https://degafloorshop.com/ .
- Do you need any specialist equipment?
No all you need is a cordless mixing paddle.
- What temperature can you lay the Degafill at?
You can lay Degafill as low as -10 degrees with our Accelerator 50.
- What is the lowest temperature it can go to without using the Accelerator 50?
If the temperature is over 5 degrees you don’t have to use the Accelerator 50.
- Does the road need to be closed using the Pot Hole Kit?
No, you do not need to close the road you just have to make sure you make the area you are working in safe.
To enquire about a free demonstration Contact Us.
Download the Degafill™ Datasheet here.