Long lasting resin concrete seal
The Degafloor Seal System is an ultra-fast curing, methyl methacrylate (MMA) concrete seal, which is exceptionally durable, hygienic and easy to maintain.
The ultra-fast cure time and overall performance characteristics of the Degafloor Seal System make it the ideal choice for delivering a chemical and scratch resistant dust seal for new and existing concrete.
The resin flooring system
The Seal System is roller applied onto the prepared substrate in three stages: primer, bodycoat, and a protective seal coat. Laid at approximately 0.3-0.8mm thick, the Seal System is classified by FeRFA The Resin Flooring Association as a Type 3 – High build floor coating suitable for Medium Duty areas.
The Seal System is available in both smooth and slip-resistant finishes. For slip-prone areas, a slip-resistant finish can be achieved through the broadcasting of quartz aggregate, polybeads or ali-oxide.
Resin flooring installers
Degafloor have a UK-wide network of Approved Installers who are highly trained and experienced in Degafloor MMA.
- Typically laid at 0.3-0.8mm thick
- Ultra-fast curing
- FeRFA classified Type 3 – High build floor coating suitable for Medium Duty areas
- Laid in three stages – primer, bodycoat and protective seal
- Exceptionally hygienic and easy to clean – a totally seamless finish without pinholes or air bubbles
- Excellent resistance to UV light, physical and chemical attack
- Light-medium duty, dry production areas
- Warehousing and distribution
This roller-applied resin concrete seal is available in a wide range of standard colours, perfect for creating a statement and using to separate different areas. Bespoke colours to match branding, interior design schemes or existing flooring are also available upon request.