Quartz Trowelled with Aggregate System
Heavy duty slip-resistant flooring system
The Degafloor Quartz Trowelled with Aggregate (QTA) System is a fast curing, methyl methacrylate (MMA) slip-resistant flooring, ideal for the most demanding of environments.
Similarly to the QT System, Quartz Trowelled with Aggregate uses quartz aggregate within clear resin binders within the bodycoat. In addition to this, the QTA System also features a layer of broadcasted aggregate over the bodycoat for ultimate slip-resistance and wear.
A trowel-applied system, QTA slip-resistant flooring is ideal for use onto ramps or when creating falls to drainage in wet or slip-prone areas.
Where safe and functional floors are a must, there is no better solution than the QTA system, an ideal spec for food and drink production areas, commercial kitchens and other demanding settings.
The resin flooring system
Quartz Trowelled with Aggregate is installed onto the prepared substrate in four stages; primer, bodycoat mixed with quartz aggregate (trowel applied), a broadcast of quartz aggregate and a protective seal coat. Laid at 4-6mm thick, the QTA System is classified by FeRFA The Resin Flooring Association as a Type 6 – Resin screed flooring suitable for Medium to Heavy Duty areas.
For areas where slip-resistant flooring isn’t required, Degafloor’s QT System offers a lightly textured, decorative finish with superb durability.
Resin flooring installers
Degafloor have a UK-wide network of Approved Installers who are highly trained and experienced in Degafloor MMA.
- Typically laid at 4-6mm thick
- Ultra-fast curing
- FeRFA classified Type 6 – Resin screed flooring for Medium to Heavy Duty areas
- Laid in four stages – primer, bodycoat, aggregate broadcast and a protective seal
- The ideal specification for slip-prone, demanding areas
- Exceptionally hygienic and easy to clean – a totally seamless finish without joints or grout lines
- Excellent resistance to UV light, physical and chemical attack
- Food and drink production
- Commercial kitchens
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Fire and rescue
- Custodial and prisons
- Stadiums and arenas
Degafloor’s QTA slip-resistant flooring system is available in a wide range of standard colours. Bespoke mixes to match branding, interior design schemes or existing flooring are also available upon request.