Full Broadcast System
Slip-resistant resin flooring system
The Degafloor Full Broadcast (FB) System is an incredibly robust methyl methacrylate (MMA) slip-resistant resin flooring, specifically designed for busy areas where slip hazards are a constant risk.
The FB System combines the durability and longevity of MMA resin with unrivalled slip-resistance, created through broadcast of quartz aggregate. An ideal specification for highly trafficked areas such as food and drink production areas and commercial kitchens which are regularly exposed to liquids, oils, fats and powders causing slippery surfaces.
The resin flooring system
This heavy duty, slip-resistant resin flooring system is installed onto the prepared substrate in three simple steps; primer, bodycoat mixed with quartz aggregate and a protective seal coat. Laid at 4-6mm thick, the Full Broadcast System is classified by FeRFA The Resin Flooring Association as a Type 6 – Resin screed flooring suitable for Medium to Heavy Duty areas.
Resin flooring installers
Degafloor have a UK-wide network of Approved Installers who are highly trained and experienced in Degafloor MMA.
- Typically laid at 4-6mm thick
- Ultra-fast curing
- FeRFA classified Type 6 – Resin screed flooring for Medium to Heavy Duty areas
- Laid in three stages – primer, bodycoat and a protective seal
- The ideal specification for wet or slip-prone areas
- Exceptionally hygienic and easy to clean – a totally seamless finish without joints or grout lines
- Excellent resistance to UV light, physical and chemical attack and temperatures of up to 80°c
- Food and drink production
- Commercial kitchens
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Fire and rescue
- Custodial and prisons
- Stadiums and arenas
Degafloor’s Full Broadcast System offers a seamless finish with no joint or grout lines. This slip-resistant resin flooring is available in a wide range of standard colours from bright Russet Red and Saffron Yellow to more subtle greys. Bespoke mixes are also available to match branding, interior design schemes or existing flooring.