Full Broadcast Heavy Duty System
Heavy duty industrial flooring
When it comes to heavy duty industrial flooring, it doesn’t get any better than the Degafloor Full Broadcast Heavy Duty (FB HD) System which is 50% more hard wearing than our standard Full Broadcast System.
FB HD heavy duty industrial flooring is an extremely robust methyl methacrylate (MMA) resin screed, specifically designed for areas which are continually exposed to high levels of machinery, robotics, heavy loads, or constant mechanical process.
Full Broadcast Heavy Duty industrial flooring features a highly textured surface, slip-resistant surface with high abrasion resistance – this is achieved with a full broadcast of quartz and aluminium oxide mix. The flooring is finished with a seal coat which fully encapsulates the system.
As with all Degafloor resin flooring systems, Full Broadcast Heavy Duty industrial flooring is ultra-fast curing – with a full chemical cure in just 2 hours.
The resin flooring system
The Full Broadcast Heavy Duty System is installed onto the prepared substrate in three simple steps; primer, bodycoat mixed with quartz aggregate and aluminium oxide and a protective seal coat. Laid at 4-6mm thick, the Full Broadcast Heavy Duty System is classified by FeRFA The Resin Flooring Association as a Type 8 – Heavy duty resin flooring suitable for Very Heavy Duty areas.
Resin flooring installers
Degafloor have a UK-wide network of Approved Installers who are highly trained and experienced in Degafloor MMA.
- Typically laid at 4-6mm thick
- Ultra-fast curing
- FeRFA classified Type 8 – Heavy duty resin flooring suitable for Very Heavy Duty areas
- Laid in three stages – primer, bodycoat and a protective seal
- The ideal specification for areas which are continually exposed to high levels of machinery, heavy loads or mechanical process
- Exceptionally hygienic and easy to clean – a totally seamless finish without joints or grout lines
- Excellent resistance to UV light, physical and chemical attack and temperatures of up to 80°c
- Food and drink production
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Production areas with use of robotics
- Loading bays and extremely busy warehouse facilities
Degafloor’s Full Broadcast Heavy Duty System creates a seamless finish for areas where heavy duty industrial flooring is essential. Available in 5 popular colours including greys, reds and yellow.