Freeflow Flooring System
Self-levelling resin flooring system
The Degafloor Freeflow System is an ultra-fast curing, methyl methacrylate (MMA) self-levelling resin flooring with a smooth, durable finish.
The ultra-fast cure time, vibrant colour choices and totally smooth nature of the Freeflow System make this self-levelling resin flooring a particularly popular choice for area demarcation, an ideal specification for engineering and manufacturing facilities, healthcare and pharmaceutical.
The resin flooring system
The Freeflow self-levelling resin flooring system is installed onto the prepared substrate in three stages: primer, bodycoat, and a protective seal coat. Laid at 4mm thick, the Freeflow System is classified by FeRFA The Resin Flooring Association as a Type 5 – Flow applied flooring suitable for Medium to Heavy Duty areas.
In environments where enhanced slip-resistance is crucial, the Degafloor Freeflow self-levelling resin flooring can be easily tailored. Additives such as Polybead can be added within the final seal coats, delivering the performance required whilst maintaining aesthetics.
Resin flooring installers
Degafloor have a UK-wide network of Approved Installers who are highly trained and experienced in Degafloor MMA.
- Typically laid at 4mm thick
- Ultra-fast curing
- FeRFA classified Type 5 – Flow applied flooring for Medium to Heavy Duty areas
- Laid in three stages – primer, bodycoat and a protective seal
- A quick-curing alternative to flexible polyurethane
- Exceptionally hygienic and easy to clean – a totally seamless finish without pinholes or air bubbles
- Excellent resistance to UV light, physical and chemical attack
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical
- Offices and public buildings
- Engineering and manufacturing
Degafloor’s Freeflow self-levelling resin flooring is available in a wide range of standard colours, from bold and vibrant to subtle neutrals and greys. Bespoke colours to match branding, interior design schemes or existing flooring are also available upon request.