Flake decorative resin flooring
The Degafloor Flake System is a methyl methacrylate (MMA) decorative resin flooring, combining the durability and ultra-fast cure time of MMA resin and incorporating coloured flakes for an outstanding finish.
An ideal specification for supermarkets, retail and commercial areas such as education and leisure, Degafloor’s Flake decorative resin flooring is suitable for busy commercial areas with a high footfall, where durability and aesthetics are essential.
The resin flooring system
This multi-layered decorative resin flooring system is installed onto the prepared substrate in three simple steps; primer, bodycoat mixed with decorative flakes and a protective seal coat. Laid at 4mm thick, the Flake System is classified by FeRFA The Resin Flooring Association as a Type 4 – Multi-layer flooring suitable for Medium to Heavy Duty areas.
For areas that require safety flooring, the Flake System is available with a textured, slip resistant finish.
Resin flooring installers
Degafloor have a UK-wide network of Approved Installers who are highly trained and experienced in Degafloor MMA.
- Typically laid at 4mm thick
- Ultra-fast curing
- FeRFA classified Type 4 – Multi-layer flooring for Medium to Heavy Duty areas
- Laid in three stages – primer, bodycoat and a protective seal
- Exceptionally hygienic and easy to clean – a totally seamless finish without joints or grout lines
- Excellent resistance to UV light, physical and chemical attack
- Available with a smooth or textured finish
- Public services
- Stadiums and arenas
A seamless and decorative resin flooring, the Flake System is available in a wide range of standard mixes – all with a blend of three to four colours. Bespoke flake mixes are also available to match your branding, interior design scheme or existing flooring such as vinyl, terrazzo, ceramic tiles and other resins.