Degafill™ Permanent Pothole Repair
Permanent pothole repair solutions for all car parks, roads and highways
Degafill™ is an ultra-fast curing, permanent pothole repair solution for driveways, car parks and HAPAS approved for roads and highways.
Based on high performance methyl methacrylate (MMA) resin, Degafill bonds chemically to the existing asphalt or tarmac in just 20 minutes – delivering unrivalled strength and durability.
The Degafill permanent pothole repair solution withstands the inevitable thermal movement of road surfaces throughout the year without compromising the strength and integrity of the bond to the surrounding area.
Permanent pothole repair – the process
Whatever the weather, whatever the size of pothole – it will be fixed in 3 simple steps and fully trafficable within 20 minutes:
- Mix the Degafill pothole repair kit components together in bucket provided
- Sweep the pothole out (water can be left in it – even if its full)
- Pour the mixture in
- Ultra-fast curing – trafficable within 20 minutes
- Permanent solution – no need to repair again year after year
- Cold applied – none of the health and safety issues associated with hot trades – no big vehicles and minimised environmental impact
- Strong chemical bond to asphalt and concrete
- No need to prime, minimal preparation, outstanding longevity, no need to cut back (which makes the hole even bigger)
- Minimum tools required, no need to compact; available in bulk and kit form
- Crack-free performance and colour stability all year round
- Totally impervious
- Excellent UV light and thermal resistance
- Weather-proof – will not suffer freeze / thaw damage
- Car parks