Surface and Area Marking
Bold resin area marking solutions
When bold and vibrant coloured surfaces are required to indicate a boundary area marking, safety features or simply for aesthetics, the Degafloor range of surface and area marking systems provide the perfect answer.
Suitable for the inside of properties, as well as outside areas, the versatility is what sets this product apart and grabs attention in areas where safety is of the topmost importance.
Suitable application areas
Designed for application to both concrete and asphalt substrates, the Degafloor range of surface and area marking flooring systems are available in a wide range of bold UV stable colours and can be installed incredibly quickly.
All systems are manufactured using high performance, ultra-fast curing methyl methacrylate (MMA) resin technology to produce solutions that offer outstanding durability and safety.
The Degafloor surface and area marking systems are the ideal specification for emergency service buildings, bus lanes, cycle lanes, footpaths and walkways, playgrounds and anti-skid surfacing.
For naturally textured surfaces which require a bright coloured coating, Degafloor Area Marking (AM) offers outstanding durability whilst being highly cost-effective. When slip resistance is crucial, the Degafloor area marking poduct is available with a slip-resistant finish.
For a working example of the Degafloor surface and area marking system in use, please view our ‘Slip-resistant fire station flooring‘ page.
To view our ‘Road flooring solutions’ page, click here.
- Ultra-fast curing – full cured within 1hr at temperatures down to -10°C
- Excellent reflectivity (when used with glass beads)
- Exceptional resistance to UV light, weathering, chemicals and road salt
- Safe and perfect for creating bright parking spaces and symbols
- Cold applied – none of the health and safety issues associated with hot trades – no big vehicles and minimised environmental impact
- Crack free performance and colour stability
- Strong bond to concrete and asphalt substrates
- Skid resistance which can be tailored to suit
- Exceptional thermal stability – no softening or degradation during summer months, flexible in winter months
- Outstanding durability and skid resistance that can be tailored
- Bus lanes
- Cycle lanes
- Factories and production areas
- Emergency services buildings
Designed for application to both concrete and asphalt substrates, these systems are available in a wide range of bold UV stable colours.