Resin road line marking products
Manufactured from ultra-fast curing, cold applied methyl methacrylate (MMA) resin, the Degafloor road line marking products have been designed with safety, performance and longevity in mind.
Line marking is the technology that helps make our highways, workplaces, shopping and leisure venues safe. It’s permanent lines on road-like surfaces that provide instruction, safety measures and other guidance to road users. By using the Degafloor road line marking products, you can trust your safety measure will be noticed for years to come.
Road line marking is often used to help identify points of interest or indicate traffic directions and is particularly useful for traffic lanes, informing pedestrians and motorists of road rules, hazards or no-passing zones, along with road safety purposes using audio-tactile line markings
Ultra-fast 30 minute cure
The Degafloor road line marking products are extremely durable, highly visible when used with glass beads and quick and easy to apply. They’re even curable nd ready to be driven over within just 30 minutes of application.
The Degafloor road line marking products are available in a smooth or slip-resistant finish when hand tool applied or as a smooth spray applied finish. Our road line marking products are the ideal specification to refresh worn traffic management lines, apply stencils or create demarcation, pedestrian crossings or even parking measurement information.
- Ultra-fast curing – fully cured within 30 minutes at temperatures down to -10°C
- Excellent reflectivity when used with glass beads
- Exceptional resistance to UV light, weathering, chemicals and road salt
- Cold applied – none of the health and safety issues associated with hot trades – no big vehicles and minimised environmental impact
- Skid resistance which can be tailored
- Exceptional thermal stability – no softening or degradation during summer months, flexible in winter months
- Outstanding durability and skid resistance that can be tailored
- Car park bay marking
- Arrows, lettering and other stencil applied markings
- Carriageway line re-instatement
- Airports line marking (non-runway)
When bold and vibrant coloured surfaces are required to create demarcation, safety features or simply for aesthetics, the Degafloor range of road line marking products provide the perfect solution.
Need some inspiration? Take a look at our case studies - a wide range of projects using Degafloor resin flooring, car park and pothole repair systems.