Cycle Route Solution
Anti-skid Cycle Route Solution by Degafloor
This anti-skid cycle route solution has been specifically designed to deliver exceptional slip and skid resistance to any pedestrian or vehicular area.
Manufactured from technically advanced methyl methacrylate resin, this cold applied system offers outstanding durability, flexibility and resistance to extreme
operating conditions. Suitable for external use onto both concrete and asphalt substrates.
With the number of people cycling on the rise, providing suitable anti-skid solutions is a must. Across the National Cycle Network (NCN), which totals 12,000 miles of routes across the UK, the latest Sustrans data shows cycling and walking were up by 25% in 2020 compared with 2019 figures.
We also supply a 5-year Warranty pothole repair product, Degafill, which is designed for repairs within asphalt which is currently going through the HAPAS process. This can be purchased from the Degafloor shop.
All substrates must be clean, dry and free from contamination.
Concrete substrates must be mechanical prepared by means of shot blasting, planning or diamond grinding and will require priming.
Asphalt substrates may not require priming, a bond test will confirm.
Resin flooring installers
Degafloor have a UK-wide network of Approved Installers who are highly trained and experienced in Degafloor Cycle Route Solution.
- Fully cured within 20 minutes
- Ready for full traffic and no need repair year after year
- Incredibly strong bond to asphalt
- No need to prime, minimal preparation required
- Totally impervious
- Will not suffer freeze / thaw damage and failure
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- Suitable for use with road salts
- Cold applied
- No health and safety issues associated with hot trades and minimal environmental impact
- Flexible allowing for fluctuations in temperature during summer and winter months, with excellent UV stability
- Thermal stability / UV stability
- Cycle lanes
- Pedestrian routes
- Bus Lanes
- Pedestrian crossings
- Anti-skid surfacing
- Highway area marking
The Cycle Route Solution comes in a variety of stock colours. If you have a colour specification not shown, we will endeavour to colour match to your specification where possible.