Car Park Systems
Car park maintenance solutions
Car parks are an essential asset to retailers, businesses and local authorities; car park maintenance and the overall upkeep is crucial to the visitor experience.
When refurbishing a car park, minimising downtime is critical. Degafloor’s ultra-fast curing waterproofing and surfacing systems provide an outstanding bond to existing asphalt surfaces and cure within one hour – in temperatures as low as -10°C.
Our innovative car park maintenance solutions use cold applied, solvent-free advanced methyl methacrylate (MMA) resin technology. Easy to install MMA provides outstanding performance, structural protection and long term durability, outlasting most alternative products, even when exposed to regular heavy traffic and extreme weather conditions.
Solutions for all car park types
Degafloor’s extensive range of products are specifically designed to extend the life of all car park environments, including top and intermediate decks, ground level and basement car parks and customer interface areas.
- Ultra-fast curing – full cured within 1hr at temperatures down to -10°C
- Excellent resistance to UV light, weathering, chemicals and road salt
- Crack free performance and colour stability
- Strong bond to concrete and asphalt substrates
- Skid resistant
- Exceptional thermal stability – no softening or degradation during summer months, flexible in winter months
- Degafloor Car Park (CP) System – our standard system is ideal for open air car parks and all other loading bay / general parking areas.
- Degafloor Car Park Top Deck (CP TD) System - designed specifically for top decks of multi-storey car parks, this system creates a flexible waterproof membrane to guard against water ingress that can result in the decline of concrete structures. Where required, fleece reinforcement is used to further enhance performance.
- Degafloor Car Park Intermediate Deck (CP ID) System - designed specifically for intermediate decks of multi-storey car parks, this system creates a durable, yet ultra-cost effective solution that protects users, their vehicles and the concrete structure.
- Degafloor Car Park Heavy Duty (CP HD) System - a heavy duty system designed specifically to handle the unique demands of ramps and turning circles, where enhanced grip is required and where ‘wheel scrubbing’ can result in failure of standard systems.
- Degafloor Flake System - designed to offer a highly aesthetic finish for all customer interface areas, such as stairwells, lift lobbies, connecting walkways and payment areas.